Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bon Vie

Oh yesterday was so much fun. Stephanie and I went out to a lovely lunch at this great restaurant called Bon Vie. I had seen this restaurant many many times but had never eaten there. Afterwards we bought some elixir of life (also known as tea) at Teavana, a tea shop that sells beautiful tea sets along with a vast array of loose tea.

Could it get any a nicer than that? Well, yes, because in addition to wonderful food and company, I got to see Stephanie's latest creation (you'll love it!) AND she presented me with a hand crocheted cotton dishcloth for my kitchen. WooHoo! I'm a lucky gal!

7 comments:

  1. Lunch, good friend, tea. Perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo! Lovely colors.. and you would never guess she only just learned to crochet. Beautiful! I would hate to actually use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lunch sounds like fun and how nice her to make you one of crochet dishcloths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lunch with a good friend and a special treat, sounds like a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic day out!! Can't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect day out! Teavana is a very clever name for a tea shop:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely day out. Good food, good company and an eye candy place. Sounds wonderful to me.

    Lovely cotton dish cloth too. So sweet of dear Stephanie

    ReplyDelete