Sunday, July 18, 2010

Touching Little Lives

Well the Touching Little Lives 10 year anniversary get together turned out very nice with about 80 people in attendance.  We had a lovely lunch thanks to the wonderul volunteers who brought in all manner of yumminess.  Because our focus is babies, the table decorations had a baby shower feel.  Take a look at what a couple of our volunteers made.
This "baby bootie" is made from a styrofoam cup!


Side view
Pacifier made from 2 lifesaver mints and a jelly bean.

I also came home with a door prize

A red (my favorite color, so yea!) cosmetic bag.  Maybe I'll use it for sewing or knitting notions.
AND, everyone received a cute critter--a frog for me, of course!

All in all, a very good day!

6 comments:

  1. Clever table decorations. Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such darling things you make my dear. Love Walter too. Quite a puppy. lol Thank you for sharing!
    Happy Quillting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rumi, Those are very coll party favors. I especially like the pacifer with the jelly bean! I hope you had a good time and lots of yumminess in your tumminess. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute decorations. Nice prize you won and very cute frog. They know you well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am quite taken with the table decorations, esp. the pacifier. I will have to learn more about TLL. ~karen

    ReplyDelete