Friday, November 12, 2010

Bibbies

Made some baby bibs for Touching Little Lives.  They still need snaps at the neck.  We have some volunteers that come to our monthly workshops that we affectionately call "Snappy Ladies" who man the snap attaching machines.  They will snap these lickety split.
Can you guess which ones are my favorites?

Yup! The froggy ones.

Thanks Stephanie for  dropping off a bunch of cute flannel fabrics for me to use for my charity sewing.  I have enough left over for many, many more bibs!  I try to sew a bib here and there between my other projects. 

Talk at you later! Rumi

4 comments:

  1. It sure isn't hard to guess your favourite Rumi.
    I am sure they will be put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the link and it looks like a very good thing. They are all so cute and flannedl will be nice and soft for the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So kind of both you and Stephanie. Yes I guessed the frog ones too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brings back memories of the Bib a Thon! The frogs are very appropriate, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete