Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lady Kina, revised

Hello Friends,
     Reknit cardigan:

Daughter Lucky says I look dowdy in it.


I did lengthen it a little bit--it was supposed to be shorter but  I wanted my cold tush covered!  Maybe I would't have looked so dowdy if I left it cropped.


On another note, we dog-sat out granddog, Walter, on Saturday.

Don't let this "serious" look fool ya, he was a big crybaby the whole time.  He missed his Mama and Papa and kept looking out the window for them.  He is not quite 2 years old and nearing 150 pounds but he's still a playful (very drooly!) puppy.
BTW, yes, we do have purple leather furniture.  Honest, when we ordered it, we thought it was burgundy--darn florescent showroom lighting!  Over the years, I have grown to like it though.  What the heck, why not purple furniture!

He has to scrunch to fit on his bed! This is the biggest size bed they sell.  (Walter says thanks to Stephanie and Mr. Creations for this comfy bed!)

5 comments:

  1. I think the sweater looks darling on you! I love the gathers at the neckline. Maybe you could change out the button to something really 'out there' to spice it up a bit if you want. But I think it's cute just the way it is!

    That dog is hysterical with all those wrinkles and that pathetic looking face! It's almost like he's begging everyone to feel sorry for him!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not look dowdy at all...cute as a button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly Daughter Lucky! Not dowdy at all--I love it. What a boy that Walter is--that bed was the most fun wedding gift I've every given.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you look dowdy at all. I like the cut on you.
    Sweet pup. They can be babies when mom and dad leave them. He looks pitiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you look dowdy at all Rumi.
    Aww Walter is a sweetie! I'm convinced boys are the soggiest wuss pups ever. My lad is very much a baby compared to the independantly minded girls when they arrived -a lot younger than him.

    ReplyDelete