Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday Houses

Hello Friends,
     I have not been doing much crafting lately while I tend to my family but I do want to share something I made last year.

Oh, who is this handsome fella?  He's actually a wooden pin.  Thank you Stephanie for this clever idea! 


Appliqued tree with french knot ornaments and a shiny star on top.


An embroidered Menorah with tiny beads in the flames.



Clear beads around the roofline for Christmas lights!


Add some shiny star buttons and appliqued chimney smoke. A cozy little wallhanging!



This is going to hang on  the wall at a Weight Watchers center where I work. 

13 comments:

  1. W-a-y cute Rumi!!! Everyone at your Weight
    Watchers will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pulled out my snowman pin recently! Such a cute wallhanging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the wallhanging and all the special touches you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Rumi, it's nice to add a touch of home to your work place. Hope all is going well.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your Chirstmas things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy,

    I really like the Christmas tree with the french knot decorations....how cute is that?

    Hugs
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tree decorations Rumi- they are a brill idea in such a cute wallhanging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! Love all the details and I for some reason I love the heart shape of the smoke coming from the chimney. Very cute.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rumi, i hope that the holidays will be lovely for you. I wish I had a time machine to stretch out each day and make it a bit longer. PLus I need more ENERGY! Your things are lovely as ususal. HUGs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas back to you!. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Rumi,
    Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete