Saturday, October 24, 2009

Boobie Cookies

Have you been to Bakerella's blog? There are some yummy things going on there. Awhile back she posted a recipe for Cowgirl cookies. Click here to see the post. Well, I had to try them. With October being breast cancer awareness month, you can easily find pink M&Ms in the stores.


OK, so here's the story. I didn't realize until it was too late that I had purchased peanut M&Ms instead of plain. Oh what to do. Do I turn off my oven and dash to the store for the correct candy or do I just make do with what I had? Well, I made do.




They were delicious! The peanut M&Ms seem like a good pick for breast cancer awareness month don't they? I rename this batch to be Boobie Cookies.

11 comments:

  1. I love their blog and I drool every time I visit. Those cookies are making my mouth water as I type. So tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes just making do creates a whole new idea.....love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well those cookies look so yummy love peanut butter and cookies sure wish I had one with my cup of tea. LOL. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to giggle at the name of your post. I have been on the site before and want to make those little pumpkin bites. Cookies sure do look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes i follow Bakerellas blog so many yummy things. Your cookies look delicious and i bet they were even better with the peanuts in them.
    Linda
    PS Where is the bread?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and memorable. I'm sure making do with what we have makes us more creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is how my 13 year old daughter bakes, she just uses what we have and by gosh it works!! Yours look yummy, wish I had a few right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i always make my same recipe. but Bakerella's blog looks like a lot of fun. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those look amazing. I'd like them just like you made them.

    ReplyDelete